- Through the lens of coronavirus an intriguing new question becomes visible: can a government experience wellbeing?
- We need a new common consciousness of what’s necessary and possible to curb climate change
- The many reasons why less is more for the people choosing modest lives
- Your serious pursuit of happiness is key to protecting the planet
- 3. Habits that Cultivate Happiness are Kind to the Earth: the reciprocal relationship between personal wellbeing and environmental sustainability
Monthly Archives: November 2017
The idea of a life lived modestly is gaining traction. Ten years ago, Samantha Weinberg, a mother of two young children, spent a year not shopping. Her aim was to reduce her environmental impact. The next year, Mark Boyle, founder … Continue reading
Michelle McGagh is a bold woman. A personal finance journalist, she has just completed a year in which she vowed to spend no money at all except on essential bills, simple food, and charitable donations. It was a tall order … Continue reading